Triple H Is Aware That Fans Are Behind LA Knight’s Push
WWE has a few members on their roster that fans are gravitating towards. LA Knight’s charisma is attracting big attention, and fans really want to see him.
Click here for our complete coverage of WWE’s Night of Champions media conference.
Triple H opened up the Night of Champions media conference, but he didn’t get much out before fans started changing. One of the first things they chanted to cut Triple H off was a loud chant for LA Knight.
BWE was asked behind their Private Twitter account about the LA Knight chants. After asking if Triple H noticed, the reply was: “100%.”
Triple H obviously pays attention to the WWE Universe. He knows that fans love things like Cody Rhodes’ WOAH, singing Seth Rollins’ entrance, and booing for Dominik Mysterio. Apparently, Triple H now knows 100% that fans want to see LA Knight.
Odds are, fans will see a new match added to Night of Champions. That match could very well include LA Knight, which would give Saudi Arabian fans exactly what they were chanting for.
We will have complete coverage of WWE Night of Champions here at Ringside News. You may check out the updated card (so far), without LA Knight, below.
What’s your take on this situation with LA Knight? Sound off in the comments!
- WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Seth Rollins vs. AJ Styles
- Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship: Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn (c) vs. Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
- RAW Women’s Championship: Bianca Belair (c) vs. Asuka
- WWE Intercontinental Championship: GUNTHER (c) vs. Mustafa Ali
- Brock Lesnar vs. cody rhodes
- RAW Women’s Title: Rhea Ripley vs. Natalya